This section describes how the site is managed in terms of processing of personal data of users and visitors.
This policy also applies, pursuant to articles 13-14 Reg. UE 679/2016 to anyone who interacts with web services by Elettrotecnica Imolese surl for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from www.eti.it - the home page of the Elettrotecnica Imolese surl's website.
This policy also applies to all sites and services under the www.eti.it domain but not to other websites that may be reached through links.
This policy is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 which the European authorities for the protection of personal data adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they log in to web pages for whatever purpose.
ELETTROTECNICA IMOLESE SURL, with registered office in 40027 Bubano di Mordano (BO) Via Pagnina 4, VAT number 00593581200, PEC (certified e-mail): email@example.com, tel. +39 0542 58511, fax +39 0542 52529, mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype eleimo01
The data subjects may exercise their rights through our Administration Department, via Pagnina 4; phone: +39 054258511, mail email@example.com
Data processing related to the web services of this site is carried out at the aforementioned Elettrotecnica Imolese surl's headquarters and is only carried out by technical staff of the processing Office and, occasionally, by persons in charge of maintenance operations.
No data obtained through web services is communicated or disclosed.
The personal data submitted by users with their requests and inquiries are used only to perform the service requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary to that end (e.g. shipping service).
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website will capture, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified entities, but by its very nature, it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who log in to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the digital code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user's IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to determine where responsibilities lie in hypothetical cases of computer crimes against the site: except for this case, the data regarding web contacts will not persist for more than seven days.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case, they are deleted within seven days.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the following rights:
- Right of Access (art. 15 EU 679/2016): right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of whether or not processing of any data subject's personal data is in progress and if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information: a) purpose of data processing; b) categories of personal data in question; c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed - particularly for third-country recipients or international organisations; d) where possible, the length of time during which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine such length of time; e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing rights concerning the data subject and to object to data processing; f) the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data were not collected from the data subject, all available information on data origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as on the importance and expected consequences of such processing method for the data subject.
- Right to Rectification (art. 16 EU 679/2016): it is the right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, also through an additional submission.
- Right to Erasure (art. 17 EU 679/2016): it is the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay if certain reasons apply.
- Right to Restriction of processing (art. 18 EU 679/2016): it is the right to obtain from the Data Controller limitations of processing when one of the cases provided for by art. 18 Reg. EU 679/16 applies.
- Right to object to processing (art. 21 EU 679/2016): it is the right to object at any time, for reasons related to the data subject's specific situation, to the processing of their personal data. In this case, the Data Controller refrains from further processing the data subject's personal data unless they can demonstrate the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing such as to prevail over the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject or to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal right in court.
- Right to data portability (art. 20 EU 679/2016): it is the right to receive submitted personal data in a commonly used, structured format readable by an automatic device and the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from the Data Controller to which the data had been supplied if: a) data processing is based on consent or on a contract; b) data processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the authority (Data Protection Authority): Pursuant to art. 77 of Reg. EU 379/16 the data subject, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if data processing is believed to violate EU Regulation 679/16.
The forms and instructions for exercising the data subject's rights can either be found on the website www.eti.it/privacy_policy (see link above) or be obtained from our Administration Office, via Pagnina 4; phone: +39 054258511, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please refer to the European Regulation EU 679/2016
Your data will NOT be transferred outside the European Union.